Booze Review: Bombay Sapphire London Dry Gin
The great thing about gin is that is has to have a minimum alcoholic content to actually be labeled as gin, so you can be rest assured that you’re not drinking that weak lean, son. The blue bottle gives Bombay Sapphire a classy look, as if drinking gin doesn’t already make you the classiest bloke in the bar. This drink is triple distilled from a variety of plants, including almonds and lemon peels, so we’re chalking this one up as a vitamin supplement.
The tears of all of the nations imperialized under the British Empire.
Something an alcoholic forest critter would drink.
– James Bond
– The Queen of England
– People who take full advantage of their AARP cards.
– Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, and plenty of dope-ass rappers.
– “Oi ya bloody bloke, get me anotha drink or I swear on me mum I’ll hook ya right in the gabber.”
– “Shaken, not stirred.”
– “Whoa, have you seen the ingredients in this drink? This sure beats the Jenny Craig diet I’m on!”
– “It’s a vapor-infused gin…No, I don’t know what that means but it sounds lit.”
Best Described as a Drink Superior To:
Gin that comes in a clear bottle, or any other gin really.
What Snoop Dogg Would Say if You Told Him You Drank This:
“Ayy there ya go neffew! I mess with D-O-double-gin. Now just po’ that up with some juice, lay back, and take a lil’ puff-puff on this blunt, son.”
What’s A Juniper Berry, And Why Is It In This?:
We dunno, but we’re pretty sure it’s that thing that makes it smell like pine needles.
What, Fancy Now, Eh?:
No, did you read the intro? We just want to be very, very drunk.
We Mixed it With:
Juice. We’re not trying to disappoint Snoop.