Drinking Game: Answer Me This
- Article by Staff
- July 19, 2012
Did you ever play the card game Bullshit when you were little? This is like that, but oh-so-much better. This game applauds the honest and punishes the liars (with vodka though, so it really is a win-win situation!).
What You’ll Need: Paper, something to write with, and shots.
Number of Players: 10 or less.
Level of Intoxication: For the truthful, a buzz. For those with secrets, plan on blacking out.
How to Play:
- Start by having one player write down 20-30 extremely personal, sexual, or outrageous questions on pieces of paper (at least 3-5 per person playing).
- Mix the questions up in a bowl.
- Have one player at a time pick a question.
- Players can either answer the question truthfully, choose to pass the question, or tell a fake answer.
- Players who answer the question truthfully choose two other players to take a shot.
- Players who pass must take a shot.
- Only three passes per player are allowed.
- Players who tell a fake answer must beware. If someone calls your bluff, you must admit to it and take two shots.
- If a player gets away with a bluff, he can tell another player to drink. The player does not have to admit they were bluffing.
The Game Ends When: All the questions have been answered, and nobody can look anyone in the eyes anymore.