Drinking Game: Beeramid
- Article by Staff
- March 8, 2012
Did you ever make a human pyramid when you were younger? Well, this game has nothing to do with that. Instead of making a human pyramid, you’re making one with cards (we want to get you drunk, not break your neck).
What You’ll Need: A deck of cards, beer, and liquor.
Players: Pick your favorite 3-7 people.
Level of Intoxication: The drunkest you can get by making a pyramid.
How to Play:
- Dealer lays out 15 cards in a pyramid on the table and deals 5 cards to each player.
- Dealer flips the cards one by one starting from the base of the pyramid. If one of your cards matches the card flipped over by the dealer, you tell someone to drink (you can also bluff).
- The players can drink or call the bluff.
- If a player calls the bluff and the person doesn’t have the same card, the bluffer drinks double.
- If the player has the card, the person that called the bluff drinks triple.
- If a player has two or more of the card flipped, they can make someone drink the amount for each match (doubling or even tripling the number of sips), or they can distribute the drinks between the players for each match and share the love.
- The drinks to be doled out are as such: Bottom line (base of the pyramid)=2, second line=4, third line=6, fourth line=8, fifth line (single top card of the pyramid)=12.
The Game Ends When: All the cards are flipped over then it’s time for round two, then round three, then round four, etc.