Drinking Game: Sloppy Sixes
- Written by Staff
- May 3, 2012
With all the perverted and imaginative minds here at The Black Sheep, it’s pretty easy to get carried away with wild drinking games. But don’t get us wrong, we still like classics, quick and easy, just like the way we like our women. Just to prove it to you, we’re keeping this week’s game simple, like your cousin Alvin.
What You’ll Need: Any alcohol hiding in the back of your cabinet and some dice.
Number of Players: As many cool guys as you can get your hands on.
Intoxication Level: We'll make ya extra schloppy!
Let’s Get Sloppy:
- Line up three cups and three shot glasses, numbering them from one to six.
- Fill them up with anything that will get you drunk: beer, whisky, nail polish remover, whatever floats your boat.
- Take turns flipping a die. The number you roll is the drink you take.
- Do not fill up the glass after drinking from it.
- When a player rolls a six, they may give that drink out to another player.
- If a cup is empty and you roll its number, you miss your turn and have to fill up the cup instead. Don’t be discouraged, though, you’ll be happy for this break later.
The Game Ends When: Either the alcohol runs out or someone yacks. Bon appa-drinking!