Recipe for Disaster: Nacharido
- Written by Grace of Spades
- October 20, 2011
Legend has it that in 1995, a wise, old luchador named Adalberto Montoya attended a Phish concert in Mexico City. When he wasn’t wooing women in the ring and making piñatas for his niños, he loved to cook. At the concert, several kids recognized Adalberto and begged him to fill their stomachs with some paella or enchiritos. You see they had been smoke La Marijuana. Up to the challenge, Adalberto gathered all of his supplies and created El Nacharido.
What you need: Nacho chips, huge flour tortillas, cheddar cheese, colby-jack cheese, sour cream, salsa, jalapeños, lettuce, pizza rolls, ground beef, liquid cheese, onions, tomatoes, chicken fingers, guacamole, and Taco Bell packets.
Health Content: The calories might be as hefty as your County Market bill, but it’ll be worth it!
- Cook ground beef in a hot pan on the stove until all of the pink is gone.
- Stick frozen chicken fingers and pizza rolls in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Layer chips on a huge pan and melt the variety of cheeses on them.
- Next, once the cheese is melted layer the lettuce, tomatoes, onions, beef, jalapenos, sour cream, guacamole, chicken fingers, and pizza rolls onto the nacho chips.
- After everything is all layered, roll everything into huge tortillas and cover them in Taco Bell sauce.
Now you have yourself a crazy nacho-burrito that all your friends will be jealous of… until you puke it up moments later.