Drinking Game: Slap Shots
Nothing goes together quite like drinking and physical violence. This simple drinking game combines these two grand American pastimes in an elegant fashion. Don’t let the simple rules fool you, this is one of the most intense drinking games out there. Just be sure to play it with close friends, because if you’re the odd man out in your group, you’re in for a bad time. It’s also helpful to be drunk beforehand. More like essential. The Black Sheep claims no responsibility for injuries or hospital bills.
What You’ll Need:
A bottle of whiskey.
A few close friends, preferably ones who can take a beating.
A high pain tolerance.
NO brass knuckles.
Number of Players:
3 to 6 would be ideal. Anything larger and you run the risk of starting a brawl.
Level of Intoxication:
Drunk, if you’re not a pussy. Be sure to have a “sober” (slightly less intoxicated) monitor to make sure things don’t get out of hand.
How to Play:
– One player grabs the bottle of whiskey and takes a nice, long pull.
– The player that just drank hands the bottle to the next player in line.
– The player who handed off the bottle slaps the receiver as hard or as soft as they deem appropriate.
– The cycle of slapping continues.
– That’s it. Don’t get hurt, kids! Every once in a while, be sure to check for noticeable bruising.
The Game Ends When:
You idiots are tired of getting slapped. Alternatively, end the game if anyone needs medical attention, a brawl breaks out, or the neighbors call the cops. If you feel you and the other players’ friendship is being strained by the violent nature of the game, stop playing immediately.