Disaster relief takes on new meaning with this drinking game. You’ll be a disaster after you play, and will be relieved when the game is over. Here’s our Red Cross drinking game:
Number of Players: 4
What You Need:
5 cups, 1 ping pong or quarter, beer or mixed drinks.
You won’t be able to donate blood for months, what with the booze in your system.
How to Play:
– Place cups in the middle of a table in the shape of a cross.
– Fill the middle cup all the way and the outer cups a little less than half way.
– Each player stands in front of a cup.
– The first person will bounce the ball or quarter off of the table and try to make it in any of the cups.
– If the ball or quarter lands in the outer cups, that person has to drink their cup.
– The cup is then refilled and replaced.
– If it lands in the middle cup, everyone has to finish their drink and play flip cup with their cup.
– The last person to flip their cup during the impromptu flip cup game drinks the middle cup.
The Game Ends When:
You have to go to the emergency room to get those bruised egos looked at.
Oh hey, listen and subscribe to Talk of Shame: