“Start spreading the news, we’re drinking today, we want to be a part of it, Coney Island, New York.”
Sinatra the Communist knew exactly what he was croaking about back in the day– the East Coast city and its infamous, low-class carnival and boardwalk. Coney Island is renowned for its hard root beer and people vomiting into the Atlantic Ocean. We just had to review it.
That freakin’ funnel cake your chubby childhood friend just had to get at the community carnival that one Labor Day weekend.
The delicious root you would normally suckle out of your neighborhood tree.
– The two people who saw Woody Allen’s Wonder Wheel.
– The group of hooligans rollin’ doobies at the edge of the dock.
– A bad Jersey Shore remake cast where Coney Island is the new boardwalk.
– The A&W bear mascot at Happy Hour.
– Derek Jeter stans who still can’t get over his retirement.
– People who think the Illuminati killed Biggie Smalls.
– “We love the city that never drinks real alcohol.”
– “Live from Coney Island, I’m drunk.”
– “I say ‘aunt’ weird, but forgive me for drinking this.”
– “I saw Hamilton (Off-Broadway) and I’m better than you.”
– “I saw Jimmy Fallon once and he was just by himself, laughing.”
Best Described As a Drink Superior To:
Whatever those Manchester By The Sea characters were drinking. That was sad.
Are You Walking Here?:
AYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I’M WALKING HERE!
Ever See Anyone Famous Drinking This?:
We always see Alec Baldwin yelling at strangers on the street with this in his hand.
We Mixed It With:
A little bit of the gentrified Brooklyn culture and the entire Jay Z discography we had to get a TIDAL membership for.
Oh hey, listen and subscribe to Talk of Shame: