Do you like swapping spit with all of your friends? Are you a fan of contracting mono? Well if so, then this drinking game is for you. Don’t worry, though, the alcohol should sterilize most everything, right?
What You’ll Need:
A die, a handle of hard liquor, a case of beer, and enough red Solo cups for everyone to have their own drink, plus one extra cup for the center of the playing space.
Number of Players:
As many as you can fit around the table.
Level Of Intoxication:
You’ll actually think what you’re drinking tastes good.
How To Play:
– Place the extra red Solo cup in the center of a table and fill it 3/4 full with beer.
– Every player should fill up their own cup with a drink of their choice.
– Starting with the youngest player then moving clockwise, roll a die and follow the instructions corresponding to that number:
– If you roll a 1, take a pull from your own drink.
– If you roll a 2, choose a player, and you both take a shot from the center cup.
– If you roll a 3, pour your drink into the center cup for three seconds.
– If you roll a 4, choose a player to take a pull from someone else’s drink.
– If you roll a 5, pick a player and you both take a shot.
– If you roll a 6, you must chug the entire cup on the table.
The Game Ends:
When your alcohol supply dries up and you’ve all contracted a nasty disease from sharing drinks.
Posted by The Black Sheep on Monday, October 17, 2016