Maybe you paid hundreds of dollars for Jordans thinking you could “Be Like Mike,” but you know very well you have no business on the court. The only thing that makes most college students think they’re basketball players is the ill-fitting jerseys they wear to parties and bars. But not to fret, because there’s finally a drinking game created to fulfill your basketball dreams and tendency to drink too much. Just make sure to ball responsibly!
What You’ll Need:
An eight-foot basketball hoop. A few 12-packs of beer, a basketball jersey for every participant, and some athletic ability.
Number of Players:
3-5 players would be great. You should have enough players to play “king of the court” and a quick pickup game if need be.
Level of Intoxication:
You’re going to be sticking out your tongue like Michael Jordan and it won’t even be your turn. You’ll just look like a sad dog.
How to Play:
– Decide the order of who shoots first. Have someone standing under the basket to make sure these brews don’t burst.
– The first player grabs a beer can and takes a shot with the beer (instead of a basketball) from anywhere on the court. If they make the shot, the other participants have to make the same shot.
– If the next player makes the requested shot, the following player must make the previous shot as well.
– If the next player(s) doesn’t make the requested shot, they must chug the entire beer that they shot with, and they receive an “H.”
– The next player now gets to make up their own shot and won’t face penalties for missing it.
– Every time a player misses a shot, another letter of “H.O.R.S.E.” gets added.
The Game Ends When:
Every player receives “H.O.R.S.E.” except for one lucky LeBron James-like player. You’re going to be so drunk that you’ll think you should’ve been a student-athlete and could have taken your crappy school all the way to March Madness.