We are living in a time of great innovation—a new age where entire meals can be replaced by a drink. Unfortunately, the powers that be have not graced us with a meal-replacement beer… yet. Until that day comes (and what a glorious day that will be), here’s our Wells Banana Bread Beer review since it’s your best option.
Childhood, and memories of baking banana bread with your beloved grandma. RIP Mee-maw.
Well… banana bread and beer. That’s actually what it tastes like. Beer used to be called “liquid bread,” after all.
– Hipster snobs who crowd the gimmick beer section at the liquor store.
– Stupid people with potassium deficiencies.
– Monkeys, monkey enthusiasts, and monkey owners.
– Trust fund kids who are willing to sacrifice quantity for quality (it comes in a 4-pack).
– Anyone who likes good beer. Seriously, this is some top-notch shit.
– “I’m telling you guys this stuff is a miracle. I don’t eat. I don’t drink water. I put eight of these bad boys down every day and I’m the healthiest I’ve ever been.”
– “The doc told me I need more potassium. He also told me I need to stop drinking. Funny how one problem solves another.”
– “I mean this is alright, but have you ever heard of Zombie Dust?”
– “My chimpanzee just murdered my girlfriend!”
Best Described as a Drink Superior To:
Soylent. Yeah, we’re not kidding.
Is This a Bitch Drink?:
Nah. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise has either never tried it, or is cripplingly insecure.
Just to be Clear: This Isn’t a Meal Replacement, Is It?:
Sadly, no. But has that stopped you from replacing your meals with alcohol before?
We Mixed It With:
A cozy room and a pilsner glass. Classy.
Oh hey, listen and subscribe to Talk of Shame: