Like Blackjack but hate counting? Enjoy gambling, but don’t have any money? Well, then boy, this Blackjack drinking game for you.
Number of Players: 4+
What You Need:
A deck of cards, 5 shot glasses, beer or liquor (depending on how drunk you want to get.)
Level of Intoxication:
You’ll be saying “Hit me!” but you’ll be asking for them to do it with their fists.
How to Play:
– Start by taking out 8s, 9s, and 10s from the deck, then shuffle it.
– Designate one player as the dealer.
-Like Blackjack, the object of the game is to beat the dealer.
– The dealer deals out one card to each player face down and one to himself face down.
– All of the number cards are worth face value, aces are worth one, and Jacks, Queens, and Kings are worth ½ a point.
– The players look at their card and decide if they will get closer to 7 ½ than the dealer.
– After a player sees the first card they have been dealt they must bet between 1 and 5 drinks.
– Like Blackjack, one may hit or stay. If you go over seven and a half, you must show your cards and drink your bet.
– If you beat the dealer, then he drinks the bet.
– The dealer plays until the deck is gone and then passes it to the left.
The Game Ends When:
You keep asking random strangers at the party whether you’re getting comped for spending all your money in the joint.
Oh hey, listen and subscribe to Talk of Shame: