In the new movie, Avengers: Infinity War, we got to see approximately 78 superheroes all fighting a California Raisin, but what if instead of being superhuman crime fighters, they were students at UC Davis? Well, think no longer, because we imagined the Avengers as UC Davis students.
Don’t read if you’re worried about spoilers because [redacted] dies in Infinity War.
– Never goes to the ARC, yet somehow super jacked anyway
– Way more hardcore as a Senior than he was as a freshman
– Actually in his late 20s, so definitely older than he looks
– Freshiest Freshman in Segundo
– Watches old movies at the Varsity Theater
– Always at his internship
– Came from SoCal to get away from her parents
– Environmental science major
– Only person who does all the work on group projects
– Engineering student living on zero sleep and alcoholism
– Everyone thought he would be dead by now, but he isn’t
– Spider Man’s engineering TA
– The one who especially screws up on the group project
– Plays music on the quad when it’s nice out
– Hates frat guys that are taller than him
Know anyone at one of these schools?
Refer a friend for a marketing job, get $100 if they’re hired!
Penn State – $300 Referral Bounty
Indiana – $300 Bounty
NC State – $300 Bounty
Click here to DM our Twitter and we’ll take it from there!
– Frat guy that is taller than Starlord
– Was really funny winter quarter but is now really serious all of a sudden
– Always shows up to class at the last minute
– Wishes UC Davis still had a Starbucks
– Let one person crash at his house once and now everyone is there
– Rarely ever leaves Shields
– Knows every possible way he could fail his classes
– Even magic can’t stop him from getting lost in the Death Star
These superheroes might fight Thanos, but even the Avengers can’t overcome UC Davis midterm season.
Oh hey, listen and subscribe to Talk of Shame: