French kissing is the 8th grader’s bread and butter. Speaking of butter, what does butter go best with? Toast. French toast. Let’s cook up some awkward love and some great cooked bread for you and your lover with this fluffy French toast recipe.
What you’ll Need:
– 1/4 cup all purpose flour
– 1 cup milk
– 1 pinch salt
– 3 eggs
– 12 thick slices of bread
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– Syrup to taste
– Fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.) if you wish.
– Powdered sugar
– A lover to French
30 minutes for cookin’ and an hour for Frenchin’.
French toast is the sluttier version of regular toast, so, more shuga for you.
Let’s Get Baked:
– Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk.
– Whisk in salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
– Heat a lightly-oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat.
– Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown.
– Sprinkle with as much powdered sugar and fruit as you see fit.
– Serve hot like your pants after Frenchin’ and dry humping for an hour.
There you have it, a slightly less disappointing version of regular toast French toast. Make sure that you feed your lover this toast sensually with a fork as warm syrup drips down all over your two bodies. You’ll never be lonely again. You’re welcome.
Listen to our podcast!