Do you ever wish you could consume tequila often/all the time/always? So do we, and that’s why this week, we’re going to teach you how to make alcoholic guacamole. You might be thinking: “How can such a beautiful thing exist?” Put on your festive sombrero and take part in one of the most popular Mexican dishes, plus a little extra something for you in the form of sweet, sweet tequila and learn how to make guacamole.
What You Need:
– 3 avocados, mashed
– 1/2 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
– 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
– 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
– 1 jalapeño, diced
– Juice of 1 lime
– Juice of 1 lemon
– 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
– 1-3 tablespoons of tequila, or just dump half the bottle in there just to be safe.
– Salt and pepper to taste
You can get drunk while being sure that you’re getting all your healthy dietary fats from the avocado, as well as some other fruits and vegetables. Hello looking sexy naked!
Let’s Get Baked:
– Mash the avocados until they’re at the consistency that you like (pasty, medium, chunky, etc.) in a medium sized bowl.
– Add in quartered tomatoes, jalapeño, lime juice, lemon juice, cilantro, orange juice and the tequila.
– Add in salt and pepper to taste.
This is one of the easiest and booziest recipes you can make, which is great because that gives you time to drink more! Say goodbye to the days of sober Mexican food! Olé!
Listen to our podcast!