If you find yourself still missing America’s favorite silverback gorilla, or you’re just a weirdo who enjoys eating banana pudding for fun, then boy do we have the thing for you. Take a minute to sit back and indulge in this truly creamy AND dreamy banana pudding recipe that will blow your mind.
What You’ll Need:
– 1 small carton of cream cheese
– 1 can sweetened of 14 oz. condensed milk
– 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
– 3 cups of cold milk
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 1 8 oz. container whipped topping
– 4 sliced bananas (sob)
– 1/2 package of vanilla wafers
About 3 ½ hours, which doesn’t include crying and mourning time.
The pudding and cookies in here certainly don’t make you feel skinny afterwards, that’s for sure.
Let’s Get Baked:
– In a large bowl, beat your cream cheese just like the loss of Harambe beat your heart and soul to a pulp.
– Beat in condensed milk, pudding, milk and vanilla until it’s as smooth as a gorilla’s bottom.
– Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with vanilla wafers.
– Layer sliced bananas over the cookies.
– Spread with pudding mixture.
– Cover with shipped topping.
– Chill (3 hours)
Listen to our podcast!